Tuesday, December 18, 2018

THURSDAY, 12/13/2018 CHANGE OF PLAN IN RESEARCH TASK

Thursday, 12/13

Agenda
1.  Breakfast
2.  Meet with alternative plan and see what is going on
3.  Alternative research input for Abandon Land of Las Cruces Biological Station.
4.  Lunch at 12 noon when the bell rang then it welcome us for Lunch
5.  Dinner is served at 630 pm everyday.

Today, I worked on downloading QGIS, ArcGIS and Google Earth Pro set up.
About an hour into my work I found out the data server was not compatible with my QGIS program on my personal lab top.  The data server bank was not large enough to absorb all the data required to receive 100 percent compatibility.

The download begin for over 3 hours then an indication came on my lab top that my QGIS programs were being deleted from my personal lab top.
My next alternative meant to start plotting with Google Earth Pro which worked.  However, the pixel on the map was to large and smudged the target areas.  So visibility was not compatible again.  There was no clarity in Remote Sensing.

Next, I begin trouble shutting to use other resource for a larger and better data server.  It begin jut fine up until security alerted me again.  I was not about to give up.  I trouble shot using other avenue and resources.  I worked it out with my mentor and team.



No comments:

Post a Comment