Tuesday, December 18, 2018

Sunday, 12/16/2018

Agenda noted it was a relax day but all meal time are always set in stone.  Today I went out into the field with another team member, who assist me in sampling specific species were studying on the abandon land area.
Question I had were about the about the subjects chosen for research which I described as purple flower, red fruit plant, and tree like "Guayaba and Quarmo" which were given explanation by indigenous medicinal botanist.

One other question that stuck in my mind had been:  Are any of these species in other areas beside this abandon land area.  How far apart are these same species that were being reviewed for study.  Eventually we came to the Rio Java.  While were sitting on the bank rock some cattle showed up.
According to the medicinal botanist he noted that the purple flowers being studied is harmful to cattle's indigestion.  This particular flowers did not agree with indigestion of the cow.


No comments:

Post a Comment